We’re here to help you on your pursuit for higher education and career training.
- Come visit with us to discuss your personal goals & objectives.
- Sit down with a representative and experience a friendly caring atmosphere.
- We are genuinely interested in your life ambitions and future success.
- Allow us to recommend career choices based on your individual likes and dislikes.
- Our Admissions Department believes, “It’s all about you!”
Delta Tech Admissions Representatives:
- Kitty Roberts
- Rhonda Babin
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Driver’s License or Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Previous College Transcript (possible transfer credit)
- Updated Shot Records (not needed for 1st appointment, but required before Orientation)
- Passing score on entrance examination
Whether you’re an interested student, guidance counselor, or community partner, Delta Tech’s Admissions Department would be happy to answer your questions!