Students transferring from other colleges or universities that are regionally or nationally accredited by an agency which is recognized by the US Department of Education are eligible for admission to Delta School of Business & Technology /dba Delta Tech with advanced standing. Credits for comparable courses in the student’s prospective curriculum in which passing grades
(C or better) have been earned at previous institutions, may be accepted in transfer pending Dean of Academics approval.
Limitations to the acceptance of transfer credit are listed below:
- Program specific courses must have been completed within five years prior to the student’s start date at Delta Tech to be accepted as transfer credit,
- Program specific coursework completed more than five years ago, coupled with recent applicable occupational experience will be reviewed by the Dean of Academics and may be considered,
- Any technology related courses (i.e. Microsoft Office) must be the exact version currently being taught to be accepted as transfer credit,
- Job Readiness Resumes/Interviews and Externship, regardless of timeframe will not be accepted as transfer credit by prospective students or previous graduates returning to enroll in another program.
- General educational/general knowledge courses do not have a limitation for acceptance.
No more than 50% of a students required number of credits may consist of transfer credits from outside institutions.
Students who want to transfer credits to Delta Tech from an accredited college or university may do so by presenting transcripts from each institution attended to the Admissions Department for review by the Education Department/Registrar. Accepted transfer credits will be included in the cumulative hours of credits at Delta Tech and will also be calculated in your grade point average.
Students wishing to transfer credits earned at Delta Tech to another institution should check with that institution to understand their transfer of credit policy.