Delta Tech offers lifetime employment assistance for those students that earned a diploma or associate in occupational studies degree and makes a sincere effort toward the successful employment of its graduates in the field in which they have been trained.
Delta Tech’s Graduate Service process is two-fold: (1) graduates receive assistance from the Graduate Services Department, and (2) he or she enrolls in a Job Readiness course where they are taught job-search skills. The job-search skills prepare them to participate in the job-search in conjunction with Delta’s Graduate Services Department and to participate in self-directed job search.
- Assistance with resumes.
- Assistance with applications.
- Assistance on how to conduct a job search.
- Contacts with employers to identify job openings.
- Contacts with prospective employers after interviews.
- Information concerning employment opportunities with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Communication with other career centers to seek employment assistance in other areas of the United States.
- Lifetime placement assistance is available.
Placement rates are available upon request. Please contact the Graduate Services Department.