- Call or Email an admissions representative to schedule an appointment! (337) 439-5765
- Before your appointment gather these important documents:
- Driver’s License & SS Card
- High School Diploma or GED certificate (if available)
- Previous College Transcript (for possible transfer credit)
- Updated Shot records
- Take a short Skills Evaluation. Brush up on your basic math, reading, and comprehension skills!
- Select your major and start date with the help of an admission representative!
- A separate fniancial aid appointment will be scheduled to review your financial options.
No ACT/SAT required for enrollment.